Healthy Recipes: Chicken and Vegetable Slice
· 200gms skinless breast chicken Recipes Ingredients
· 2 tablespoons low fat yoghurt
Roll chicken in yoghurt and bake on oven tray lined with baking paper at 240C for thirty minutes or until cooked.
· 6 cups colourful vegetables of choice
· 1 egg
· 1 tablespoon plain low fat yoghurt
· spices of choice to taste
· 1 peach or 1/8 rock melon
Puree yoghurt, egg, melon and spices and pour half in baking dish. Puree cooked vegetables and spread over egg/yoghurt mix. Top with other half of egg yoghurt mix and bake for 15-20 minutes at 180C or until almost set. Let sit for five minutes, cut in slices and serve with sliced chicken. Serves 2.